Online registration through Big Tent and membership dues are required for membership in Main Line MOMC. Dues are normally $30 per year, but vary with membership status and the time of year you join.
Our club meets monthly from September to June (except December). We offer a wide range of family events, social activities, playgroups, and more. We have an active community on Facebook and are committed to helping our members through all stages of parenthood. We have a 60 year tradition of offering support to mothers of multiples in Delaware County, the Main Line, and surrounding areas.
Membership dues include:
- Monthly Issues of the “Bulletwin”, our club newsletter
- Access to our Members Only Facebook groups including our social/support group and our classifieds group
- Monthly meetings for social/support (Prospective members are welcome!)
- Playgroups and playground meet ups for multiples (and their siblings) of all ages
- Discounted Family Events such as the Holiday Party, Egg hunt, and Picnic
- Invite to Members Only events including MOMs Nights Out and more
- Subscription to the “Notebook”, the Multiples of America publication
- Preferred admittance to the semi-annual exchange sales, as well as ability to become a consignor
- ‘Big Sister’ program
- Discount membership to BJ’s Wholesale Club
Ready to join? Click here to send your name and email address, and you will be issued an invitation to join Main Line Mothers of Multiples Club online through Big Tent.
Have questions? Click here to email the membership chairs.
You are also welcome to attend an upcoming meeting to learn more about the club!